• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Good building routine=Good cutting routine?!

samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
Hola keepers of the beef!:hsughr:

Heeeeeeeere's my question: A routine that works awesome during gaining phase, means it will work good as cutting phase as well?

Or should I stick to the routine that worked acceptable during last cutting-phase?


I've got a question for you guys:
For my upcomming diet/cutting phase I'm lookin for a routine that'll help me preserve my beyond godlike superhuman strength and tremendous musclemass of awesomeness.
Last time I went on a weightloss diet I did not lose too much strength in chest and legs, while back and few other parts stagnated(prolly cus of the momentum use in those exercises), I was using a standard 4-split.

Now during my gaining/building phase I've been using 4x Halfbody with awesome results. Does this mean it'll work good as cutting routine aswell?!
(The halfbody sessions has worked better than 4-split during cutting, to clarify.)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
How much strength you lose and size you lose ocmes down to your caloric intake. Drop it 500cal below your baseline and it strength shouldnt drop too much, while still losing fat steadily. You cant get away from at least a small drop in strength.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
you could use the same routine. its always imprortant to keep the load high especially when cutting
 

Similar threads

AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
18
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
MuscleHustle
Replies
0
Views
3
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
71
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top