• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Got my opens

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Went on my open drivers licence today... i now have a 0.05 blood alcohol limit :xyxthumbs:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Translation for those of us who don't speak wallaby? :wutyousay:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
5414660_8716bf615a-1.jpg
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^MMM...bunnycakes..
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Open licence... we have 3 years of provisional licence with 4 points... and we have to have a 0.00 blood alcohol reading. Open licence is 12 points and you have a limit of 0.05. I just thought id let you all know :bowroflarms:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Open licence... we have 3 years of provisional licence with 4 points... and we have to have a 0.00 blood alcohol reading. Open licence is 12 points and you have a limit of 0.05. I just thought id let you all know :bowroflarms:


so their encouraging drinking and driving with this? lol
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Open licence... we have 3 years of provisional licence with 4 points... and we have to have a 0.00 blood alcohol reading. Open licence is 12 points and you have a limit of 0.05. I just thought id let you all know :bowroflarms:

huh??


ok im banning you. :hhj:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Get off the roads! Skeptic has a licence and a beer!!!!!!

Oh the humanity!!!


Lol, at "speaking wallaby".
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
"HEAD BANGING TO METAL WHILE DRINKING AND DRIVING FOR THEEE WIN!! " - Kurt.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hahaha well... we'll see about that.


El Freako - im a damn good driver!!!! haha
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
209
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
131
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Top