• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Got suckered in Oceans 8

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
Okay, I got a big surprise yesterday, I went to the movie house to watch Oceans 8, and I didn't really see any preview or trailer, I just thought that it would be a great movie, although I did asked myself, why did they made the title Oceans 8? Since the last Ocean's movie I watched was already Oceans 13, so I bought a ticket and went inside and to my surprise it's an all girl cast and no Danny Ocean or his crew! I told myself, Damn I'm Screwed!

It stars Sandra Bullock, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway and Rihanna. Next time I'll pay attention to the Movie Poster first. I did finished the movie but I wasn't happy, I had to watch another one so I pick Escape Plan 2 making sure that Stallone is in it.
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
That sucks man I almost watched it thanks for the heads up.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
LOL, so Ocean's 8 is the girls version true, but even if Rihanna features, I think it's an ok cast. The plot sucks right? :)
 
Top