• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Great Lee P Vid

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38




i loved this vid!
Go lee :headbang:
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
Dude got a crazy physic..cool video not to many guys who can workout at a nice steady pace for good contraction...wonder how young he was when he started training.
 
R

revelli

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
49
Points
8
greate video, love how good form of training did he have
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Dude got a crazy physic..cool video not to many guys who can workout at a nice steady pace for good contraction...wonder how young he was when he started training.

think around 11-12....I remember seeing pics in Flex magazine of his first competition at 13. Looked pretty good for a 13 year old kid
 
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
I have the two DVDs Blonde Myth and Another Blonde Myth and they're awesome.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
here he is at 13
 

Attachments

  • lee13.jpg
    lee13.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 97
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
loves his physique. I always think about Vegeta when I see him haha, don't know why
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
92
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
65
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
102
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
101
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top