• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Great Phil Heath seminar

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome, he has huge arms for sure.
hes one smart fella..good motivation in his speech.
inspirational video..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
yep good motivation in his speech, honest , and for sure could be a great ambassador of the sport :tiphat:
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Trey Brewer needs to take some lessons from this guy.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Think its a repost but thanks anyway anything with Heath in it is good. :) And yeah is very well spoken. Great ambassador for the sport.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Thanks. phils awesome and very well spoken
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thanks for the vid duality, repped. yeah phil seems like a great guy. really down to earth.
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Thanks guys, I had a wonderful time doing that seminar, especially after winning the Ironman. I hope to engage in more seminars like these in the near future, as it allows fans to ask questions that normally wouldn't get answer through email. Oh, I am doing another one at the NPC Colorado State July 13th if anyone is from Colorado, please come.

Take care everyone and don't shoot too many fireworks haha!
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Phil definitely has his head on straight. good post man, repped!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Thanks guys, I had a wonderful time doing that seminar, especially after winning the Ironman. I hope to engage in more seminars like these in the near future, as it allows fans to ask questions that normally wouldn't get answer through email. Oh, I am doing another one at the NPC Colorado State July 13th if anyone is from Colorado, please come.

Take care everyone and don't shoot too many fireworks haha!

If you ever come by way of CT lemme know. :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
96
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
74
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
110
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
106
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top