• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Greatest Royal Rumble of WWE

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
In 2014, the WWE event in Saudi Arabia was for men only. But this 2018 Greatest Royal Rumble in Jiddah allowed women and children in the audience. It goes to show that WWE is popular in the Arab countries that is has an Arabic website too.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
Well that is good news right there. Ggetting everyone involved will surely make WWE even more popular in Saudi Arabia.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
Saudi Arabia? I think WWE is going after that Arab money.
 
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
397
Points
18
There are also some Iranians in this event. I'm not sure what this is all about, I guess Iranians bully Saudi Arabians so this would be like Sgt. Slaughter beating The Iron Sheik.
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
Royal Rumble became a lot more better few years ago when the women wrestling division was introduced into the match by Stephen the wife of Triple H and Co owner of the WWE company.
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
185
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
160
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top