• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Greg Kovacs: Strongest Bodybuilder Alive

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
This video captures of MASSIVE bodybuilder Greg Kovacs.
Kovacs is around 350 pounds with arms over 26″, a 70″ chest, and 35″ quads!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
How old are these vids lmao the quality looks 80's ish.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I still have it on VHS. Great vid. He just piles on the weights especially on his leg press. He loads the plates as does his training partner and his wife also helps! Most of the machines he used can't handle all the weights and he then puts plates on the handles or any place he can find. He isn't a normal human being!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Check those inclines presses.In the last set he starts with 6 plates each side and when he finished the set theres only 5 plates left..or am i just imagining!?Camera angles changed so quickly which made little suspicious about all this :D
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
IMO it doesn't matter how much you lift if you look like complete shit. lol.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
IMO it doesn't matter how much you lift if you look like complete shit. lol.

He used to look good, but then he came in looking like awful crap a few years ago.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
check out his legs, looks like your average joe whos been squating for a long time
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
have to agree with Skeptic here, some train heavy as hell, but dont look as good as though with "quality form". but he was one big mofo' . and thanks for the vids man
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Greg Kovacs Strongest Bodybuilder Alive



i found this on youtube. enjoy guys!
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top