• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gregg Valentino EXPELLING THE MYTHS

P

Pain

VIP
Gregg Valentino in a diner EXPELLING THE MYTHS for the video "UNPLUGGED"

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
nice video pain!

despite the fact hes a synthol junkie.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought he was going to tell us what he used in his arms and shoulders. Not just a rant.

F

fojerbachas

thanx for the video!
very interesting and true stuff

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gregg always sounds like he's got alot of common sense, but then I look at his arms and wonder.......

:dunnodude:

Zviko

Zviko

His telling some real basic honest facts, although i feel that the harsh language is unecessary but some people need a foot up the a** before they understand lol

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Liked it better than I thought it would be. Still think he's a douche.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG you guys actually think he's making valid points???

LOL

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His point on different styles of training work for different ppl is a valid point...listening to your body, there is alot of bullshit in there obviously but some valid points for sure.

plus he is funny to listen to...gotta like the typical new yorker talk :D

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's a cancer to bodybuilding. anyone who goes on a talk show and says bodybuilding is a mental disorder (bigorexia) needs to be shunned from the sport.

Zviko

Zviko

His point on different styles of training work for different ppl is a valid point...listening to your body, there is alot of bullshit in there obviously but some valid points for sure.

plus he is funny to listen to...gotta like the typical new yorker talk :D

right on as he said not all things work for everyone, i dont think he is a dumb guywhen it comes to weight lifting he was a bodybuilder! just a bit weird thts all :keke:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked how he talked about squatting, I wish every quarter squatter realized how much of a puss they are:tiphat:

Savjav

Savjav

was actually really good and he did make some good points... wish he had just stuck with the 20 inch arms tho ;) but then he would not be as famous

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG you guys actually think he's making valid points???

LOL

Agreed. Seriously, come on guys. "Pros know their bodies and what works for them." ??

Most pros know someone who tells them what to put in their needles, thats it.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
he's a cancer to bodybuilding. anyone who goes on a talk show and says bodybuilding is a mental disorder (bigorexia) needs to be shunned from the sport.

the quest to become bigger and bigger and never feeling satisfied is what most bodybuilders have... which is basically bigorexia

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed. Seriously, come on guys. "Pros know their bodies and what works for them." ??

Most pros know someone who tells them what to put in their needles, thats it.

A little overexaggerated but ya genetics, gear, and knowing a little more than most.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the quest to become bigger and bigger and never feeling satisfied is what most bodybuilders have... which is basically bigorexia

in a way yes. but for someone to go on talk shows and support and spread propaganda like this is bad for the sport. not to mention his dumbass special of "the man who's arms exploded" every idoit who talks to me about this now thinks steroids are the cause of this and bodybuilders are just mental cases. he's a fucking piece of shit and needs to stay the hell away from our sport.