• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Grip strength

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
of course i will be locking away my straps and focusing on deadlifts for primary grip strength increase but i would like to have a gripper too,
any advice on any good adjustable grippers?

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CoC aren't adjustable. Although they are bloody good. I'm thinking the Ivanko gripper is adjustable and what you'd be after. I'd like to get one myself.
ivanko_super_gripper-1.jpg

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mine just arrived today... and apart from the initial impossible and annoying way of varying the resistance (maybe because the springs are still new and haven`t been loosened up) and the slightly uncomfortable grip (which i feel i could remedy by just wrapping something around it or wearing gloves) it seems to get the job done and i`m anxious to begin completing workouts with it.

Could you suggest a workout for it?... i just got it and performed the usual workout.... 4sets 8-10reps.. i plan on doing this like 2-3times/week.
What would you suggest for a workout?

Last edited:

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Low reps. High reps are a pain in the arse for the tendons and ligaments. Only do the higher reps on very light settings.

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the term low reps is subjective, could you specific a bit please?... do you mean 3reps? 5reps?

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool, thats what i was doing and seeing good improvements already.
Thx for your input!