• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Guess The Body Builder Game. MuscleMecca Edition.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK again an easy one:
Qc e

Palumbo

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wow Rory looked amazing.

and fuuuuuuuuuuu, I can't even reply in time, and paki already got the answer lol!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..... If I remember correctly he never got his pro card?
Yes, unfortunately yes... he & Jeff King were two guys who would've been great for IFBB... but that was not to be :(

Last edited:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, unfortunately yes... he & Jeff King were two guys who would've been great for IFBB... but that was not to be :(

Agreed, would have loved to see Jeff King in the IFBB. One of Weider's (costly) mistakes!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I think I've seen that pic before. Don't know his full name, but I think it starts with Frank something? from the 90's?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the last time (because this is the 3rd time already... but "they" keep deleting my posts) Its Lee Labrada!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
For the last time (because this is the 3rd time already... but "they" keep deleting my posts) Its Lee Labrada!!!

No one is deleting the posts paki. We just moved on another server and there were some lil slow times and all, but now everything is ok. Also when you clicked on the thread, happened to me as well, it didn't directed you at the last post, thinking that maybe a few posts were deleted. That was my first reaction as well lol.

Check the above posts and you will see. Now let's keep the thread back on track! So is Frank Hildenbrandt in your last guess pic?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No one is deleting the posts paki. We just moved on another server and there were some lil slow times and all, but now everything is ok. Also when you clicked on the thread, happened to me as well, it didn't directed you at the last post, thinking that maybe a few posts were deleted. That was my first reaction as well lol.

Check the above posts and you will see. Now let's keep the thread back on track! So is Frank Hildenbrandt in your last guess pic?

He said it was Labrada

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ oh damn lol. I thought he was referring the an older post. When I clicked on the thread it directed me 2 pages back or so.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about this dude:

:tear: file uploads from pc isnt working!

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TalkAdmin fixed the issue so heres my next question to all
BG

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This kills me because I just saw that picture! I can't remember where I saw it though or who it is.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2