• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Guess the movie

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
German director. He's remaking his own film in English and will be released later in the Spring.

picture13mn0.png

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm gonna guess at Werner Herzog without Googling but don't know what film if it is him.

P

Pain

VIP
Made it kinda easy with using google.

Guess the movie.

2h4kjft 1

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I remember seeing the trailer for that months ago and thinking it looked good. Didn't realise (or forgot) it was a remake.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Would you say the remake looks better than the original? I might check out the 1997 original.
I'd see the original first only because the remake is supposed to be shot-for-shot. For me it will just be a chance to try to take in a bit more of its themes instead of seeing an entirely new film. Then again, if you hate reading subtitles (or listening to German) you could just go with the remake. I really don't know if American audiences are ready for that type of film though, it's not really what you'd expect it to be (the trailer has a Clockwork Orange characteristic to it which isn't really there in the film).

P

Pain

VIP
I'd see the original first only because the remake is supposed to be shot-for-shot. For me it will just be a chance to try to take in a bit more of its themes instead of seeing an entirely new film. Then again, if you hate reading subtitles (or listening to German) you could just go with the remake. I really don't know if American audiences are ready for that type of film though, it's not really what you'd expect it to be (the trailer has a Clockwork Orange characteristic to it which isn't really there in the film).

I don't mind subs. Some of my favorite movies/tv shows are in subtitles.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once you start watching a subtitled film having not done so before you forget about them after a few minutes and it really doesn't detract from the film like I think some people think.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm clueless as to what yours is, Pain. Independence Day?

P

Pain

VIP
I'm clueless as to what yours is, Pain. Independence Day?

Direcotor - Richard 'Richie' Cunningham

Filmography: The Da Vinci Code, Cinderella Man, The Missing, A Beautiful Mind, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, EDtv, Ransom, Apollo 13, The Paper, Far and Away, BLEEP, Parenthood, Willow, Gung Ho, Cocoon, Splash, Night Shift