• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

Guess the weight of the top IRONMAN contenders.

Pain

VIP
Got this idea from flex.

All you have to do is guess what the 3 top contenders for the IRONMAN PRO 2008 are going to weigh on the day of the contest.

The 3 guys you will guessing the weights of: Phil Heath,Tony Freeman & Gustavo Babell.

Example:

Phil Heath: 235.5lbs
Tony Freeman: 270lbs
Gustavo Badell : 240.2lbs

The member closset to guessing Phil Heaths weight will receive - $15 to spend at

The member closset to guessing Tony Freemans weight will receive - $15 to spend at

The member closset to guessing Gustavo Badells weight will receive - $15 tp spend at

If you were to guess all 3 correctly, you won't win all 3 prizes, only your first correct guess will count.

Ask any questions you have in here.

Good luck and have fun with it. You need a paypal account.

*Prize money subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dante

Nice. :xyxthumbs:

Phil 231

Tony 267

Gus 234

Ah yeah,while Im at it,where can I find how much did the competitors weigh on some show,like mro 07,06 for instance?

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember guys its YOUR top 3, not what pain's example is.

Edit: Oops I read it wrong.

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The member closset to guessing Phil Heaths weight will receive - $30 to spend at

The member closset to guessing Tony Freemans weight will receive - $30 to spend at

The member closset to guessing Gustavo Badells weight will receive - $30 tp spend at

How do you then know what you got Big4pimpin?

Last edited by a moderator:

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Is Phil eligible to post in here and guess his own weight?

Pain

VIP
Remember guys its YOUR top 3, not what pain's example is.

Sorry for the slight confusion, but those are the 3 guys you have to guess the wieght of. I consider those 3 to be the top contenders for the IRONMAN PRO.

Pain

VIP
Heres my guess which won't count.

Phil Heath: 239lbs
Toney Freeman: 265lbs
Gustavo Badell: 246lbs