• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Guitar Hero worth buying?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
whats your opinion I wanna buy it but not to sure...
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Meh...yeah it can be fun...
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
never really played it.,
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
i like playing it...rockband is fun when your with a group and everything but i do like playing either guitar hero or rockband on my own once and a while and just have fun with it....definatly worth giving it a shot its less then 100 bucks to get the world tour package
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
It can be lot of fun.Try it!
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I don't know, I play electric guitar, and when I picked up Guitar Hero it just wasn't the same at all. But I'm not really into these sort of games to begin with. Rock Band is another story that looks like fun!
 
Q

quorom

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
37
Points
6
Guitar Hero I'm sure is fun if you don't already play guitar. Being a musician, I can't stand the game and how everyone posts videos on youtube about "OMG!! 100% Through the fire and the flames on Expert!!!!" However, I will say that the drums are fairly close to the real thing, so that aspect is still fun.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I completely agree. I'm sure most other muscians would agree as well.

I'm sure it is fun, but why not learn a real instrument?

And I wish people would stop posting their youtube vids of GH :no:
 
Top