• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Gunter Schlierkamp at the 2002 mr.olympia

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
gunther looked really good . the best shape in his life

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
This is what turned me into a Gunter fan.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
old video but thank you for posting :)
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
you're welcome :gaygay:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I met him last summer in Belleville, Michigan.
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
I hope he comes back to compete onstage
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
that chorus of boos from the crowd is awesome. he looks amazing here. i never considered him to have a waist on the smaller side buy he looks very aesthetic here.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Gunter is one of the bodybuilders that actually gains weight while he diets.. aka. Kevin Levrone
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
S420000299999 1


:tiphat:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
man you are a big boy for sure :ughnoes:

nice you like schlierkamp, he's one of my fav. bb's :)

and hell yea hes motherf. german :hsughr:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
He's my second fave Bodybuilder after Big Ron and before Yates.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
he is also known to be very kind with fans. and he is also one of my favorite bb's.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
btw. beefcake . you have a very nice pic with gunther:xyxthumbs:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
He gave me a signed pic (which was a reallly nice one too that normally would have cost 15 dollars) for free. He told me I was "a big guy and keep training and I'll get to where I want to be in no time" and that "you're already off to a great start and you're farther ahead than I was at your age."
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
He gave me a signed pic (which was a reallly nice one too that normally would have cost 15 dollars) for free. He told me I was "a big guy and keep training and I'll get to where I want to be in no time" and that "you're already off to a great start and you're farther ahead than I was at your age."

that was really nice of him.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
8K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
20K
Charlie
C
COACH
Replies
3
Views
5K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top