• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Gustavo 1 Week Out

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
Flexonline: "Gustavo Badell one week out from the Ironman Pro. These pictures were taken yesterday, February 6. In them Gus is weighing 256 pounds and looking like he means business. Should be an interesting start to 2008."

He looks great, i hope he does well, he was robbed at the olympia. Looks like hes improved overall, legs are little small but he can bring em up.

gustavo01.jpg

gustavo02.jpg

gustavo03.jpg

gustavo04.jpg

gustavo05.jpg

gustavo06.jpg

gustavo07.jpg

gustavo_storylarge.jpg


Gustavo%20Badell
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Not a fan, but he looks very good. the battle within the top 5 will be very exciting.
 
blessing

blessing

Member
Member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
17
Points
1
Looking good not my favourite bodybuilder but good to see gus in good shape
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
He looks awesome, even though I'm not a fan of him ATM. Still huge!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
gustavo has awesome symmetrical abs. I can't really tell, but doesn't he have sort of high lats?
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
gus looks great, ihope he really dries it up before the show, hes on track to be conditioned perferctly. Thansk for the pics

God Bless
Ben
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
gustavo has awesome symmetrical abs. I can't really tell, but doesn't he have sort of high lats?
Yes, he does.

I think Gus can come in looking as good as the 2005 Olympia, or better.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
I think this is the best he's looked in a long while. Good shot at top 3.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
It would be intresting to see where he would place if he could just bring those legs up a bit.... None the less still looking pretty good. Best of luck to him.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
cant stand this dude.. but have to say best ive seen him in a long time, he will place well foresure. good luck to him!
 
templare1987

templare1987

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
113
Points
16
looks great for the ironman top 3 for sure,
 
pussybutt

pussybutt

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
26
Points
1
Gustavo should do very well in the early shows, if he does all three he should just be at his peak for the Arnold!!!!:xyxthumbs:
 
weR4221

weR4221

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
94
Points
8
thats for sure the greatest gustavo since olympia 2005
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looks really good imo. top 3
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looking good....but not good enough...
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
for last couple of yrs i´ve been impressed by gus and he´s like the misunderstood arnold, he just wants to be number uno, this might be his year, i can see gus win this show if he´s bigger and better than phil, imo deff top 3. i can see him fighting for the top spot. gus is a great guy, just misunderstood
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
phil heath is to genetically gifted and too hyped to lose to gus...plus thegift made a lot of good improvements this year.....size is the....condtioning isnt a problem for him....next to victor martinez there is(was) nobo that will beat him come ironman time...but u never know....i might be wrong...
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Looking good if he nails condition he will be top 3 for sure
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
147
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Top