• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Gustavo Baddell - 3 Weeks Out

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He looks good on thoose pics. But not very different from 3 weeks out imo
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^I agree with you Daniel.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Pics....You posted only one pic. Keep on posting more!

Just kidding with you nigster :jerkoff1:

Gus is looking just fine.
Maybe you could click the link? I really think that Gus will be ready when the time is right.

Lionheart said:
Thanks for the pics nigster,but i think someone will make 5 more threads about them
That's for sure. :keke:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
I think he noticeably tighter and sharper around the mid-section in the newer pics. He should come in well-conditioned :2: Bad-ass physique :ihavesandinmyvagina
 
G

georgarelis

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
85
Points
6
he looks for sure much better than the arnold and the olympia
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
164
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Top