• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hair growth

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
I noticed that my hair is growing but the middle part of the hair is shorter than the outer sides.
Does anyone's hair have the same problem?
What causes it to grow like that and how do you make it to grow in an equal size?
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
I do not know why you are experiencing that with your hair right now. I normally treat my hair with aloe Vera hence having good results and instant hair growth.
 
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1,051
Points
83
Still the wrong place for this post. What does hair loss have to do with movies, games, tv or music? Watching hair fall out is not very entertaining!!!


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
Someone told me that I should wash it with sprite and everything will be okay. I do not know if it is true but I will give it a try.
 
Top