- Thread starter
- #21
Legit
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2024
- Messages
- 202
- Points
- 43
Trt increases the hair loss. Small price.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Just use minoxidil on your bald spots and you will be fine.Trt increases the hair loss. Small price.
It sucks but we've who have been using gear for decades it is going to happen. I embrace it.Trt increases the hair loss. Small price.
I started around that time too! I think it is normal to "shed" for the first few weeks.Topical Minoxidil is way safer with less side effects than taking finasteride.
No side effects but I do it topically.How you guys doing with it? Any side effects?
How is it going now?I started minoxidil at the begining of the summer in the start of july. Hair is falling out worse. When does it stop and start growing?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.