• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hair product

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
Hey, guys! can you tell me any hair product you use for your hair and is great.
Where can you find the product?
How has it worked for you?
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
Since I am a naturalists, I mostly get my products in my kitchen. I love oiling it with Olive oil or coconut oil then twisting it during the night. I am not a product junkie since I haven't found a product that has impressed me much. I remember you told me your hair is natural?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Why are you posting about hair products in a tv and movie section?

Also, this is a bodybuilding forum. I'm going to start banning shit like this.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Top