underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,517
- Points
- 138
Happy bday brandon ray!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I was asked by someone at Gold’s Venice what my goal was in bodybuilding and what legacy would I like to leave. This question caught me off guard because most bodybuilders say, ‘Win the Olympia.’ My goals are slightly different. Yes, pretty much every competitive bodybuilder wants to win the ultimate title, but ultimately, I want to be a pro who has motivated or inspired everyone who crosses my path
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.