• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Happy Birthday Flex!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
You made your own birthday thread :no:



Happy B'Day young fella.
I had to, Pain switched the USER CP around a lot...so couldn't find out how to change my birthday on the site...

:music:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I had to, Pain switched the USER CP around a lot...so couldn't find out how to change my birthday on the site...

:music:

I can't change my user details text either. That text above the avi just won't change (and I can't save the changes in the Mod area).
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I can't change my user details text either. That text above the avi just won't change (and I can't save the changes in the Mod area).
Same here. If I knew I wasn't going to change it for a year, I would of made it a little more creative than "congrats Turkinator." :no:

Pain = /Fail Admin
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Only 24? Jesus.

Happy birthday you nobhead.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
lol, everyone on the forum thought I was older.

Maybe I should have made more posts for the lulz.

 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
lol, everyone on the forum thought I was older.

Maybe I should have made more posts for the lulz.


Meltdown. Call everyone gay and argue with one part of something someone else posts. :borat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Little late ,but happy birthday Flex!
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Happy Birthday Dude :gaysign:
 

Similar threads

dilatedmuscle
Replies
2
Views
5K
pakiman
pakiman
D
Replies
13
Views
4K
Banshee20
Banshee20
KaiGold
Replies
0
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
KaiGold
Replies
2
Views
3K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
Top