• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBcardu!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Have agreat one. but be carefull with the std's.

0-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Here is your ****ing cake.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
My Latin brother!! Happy birthday kid bang 2 or 3 hot ones for me!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Happy bday puta!!!!!!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Thank you guys, hey wait a min..who's that fugly chick Natzo???
 
  • Like
Reactions: dilatedmuscle

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
We all pitched in and got you a nice prostitute from Vuvuzuela, hope you like her.

10632_1246977527065_1008223880_795341_51-1.jpg
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I'd hit it......with a baseball bat!!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Is that thing human?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
We all pitched in and got you a nice prostitute from Vuvuzuela, hope you like her.

10632_1246977527065_1008223880_795341_51-1.jpg

I swear i saw a tranny at a party that looked like this thing.... not quite as demonic and ****ed up but it reminded me so much of this pic.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
oh crap, what kind of parties do you go to?
 

Similar threads

Natzo
Replies
8
Views
5K
Rocky
R
KaiGold
Replies
0
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
KaiGold
Replies
2
Views
3K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
KaiGold
Replies
1
Views
2K
Folk Artist
Folk Artist
Top