• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Happy birthday robertinho!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Have a good one bro!

Feliz anivers?rio!;)
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Thanks man!

Valeu cara!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Happy bday, you Lula wannabe!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ lol

happy bday man!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Happy late bday!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Rob: Thanks mexican junk! Lula and this guy are the reason Brazil is a third world country.

Tkd: thanks bro! De me o denaro esquifoza! I'm learning italian from a soap-opera with a brasilian-italian fucked up love/ganancy story.

Daniel: thanks man!

Mvsf1: salutos!

Pickle: thank you, muscular koala!

Natzo: I clicked on enjoy and my perfil showed up. Feel free to add bitches.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I can't see your facebook directory.. pls send me a pm with the link or your name to search.

and yes Robcardu is mexican, like those with a moustache and he plays in a mariachi band, though they're called the Maricachi.

(you know why..)
 

Similar threads

KaiGold
Replies
0
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
KaiGold
Replies
2
Views
3K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
KaiGold
Replies
1
Views
2K
Folk Artist
Folk Artist
TalkAdmin
Replies
7
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top