• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKIP

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Happy Birthday Kurt,

Sorry it took me so long, I am a facebook noob. lol.

p.s tho, very important day, I am happy that you are one year older so now when I give you homo compliments (no homo) it wont seem as cradle snatching.

Well done though skippy.
xoxox
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks Pickle :D xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Happy Bday Kurt!

you're looking awesome with those horns!

Hope you find some girl tonight drunk enough to change cuddles with you and blow your candle.

:borat:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Happy birthday Kurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2251778491_528664f413-1.jpg

006-1.jpg


014-1.jpg
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Happy Kurtday, B-day. :gaygay:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Happy birthday dude!

(I missed it on facebook too)
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
happy bday (or belated) bro :linedrunk:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Happy Birthday! Hope it was awesome! :)

Banshee
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
OMG! BANSHEE WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY *faints*
 

Similar threads

KaiGold
Replies
0
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
KaiGold
Replies
2
Views
3K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
KaiGold
Replies
1
Views
2K
Folk Artist
Folk Artist
TalkAdmin
Replies
7
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top