• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Happy Birthday TheDon

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Today Don, turns 21
which means lots and lots of strippers and booze at his party :headbang:

Enjoy Your day mate:thumbsup2:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
Happy Birthday Don. dont get too shitfaced today.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Happy b-day bro, like Jnutz said, dont get too shitfaced.
or not :linedrunk:
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
thanks for the wishes....in canada drinking age is 19 so i already had the bar hopping booze bender of a birthday 2 years ago lol
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
thanks for the wishes....in canada drinking age is 19 so i already had the bar hopping booze bender of a birthday 2 years ago lol

haha i didnt realize that the drinking age in canada was 19. well go get shitfaced anyways.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Happy B-day man, hope you da best.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Happy birthday man!Have a good one.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Happy birthday bro. the best years are yet to come, with best wishes.:tiphat:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Happy B-day.

eat one of the strippers atleast...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Happy birthday Don!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
What did you get for your 21st as in presents?
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
6
Views
3K
tkD
tkD
KaiGold
Replies
0
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
KaiGold
Replies
2
Views
3K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
KaiGold
Replies
1
Views
2K
Folk Artist
Folk Artist
Top