• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Happy with these results ?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Although the judges handed the Sandow to Dex, I feel it was still an unfair decision overall. Maybe they agreed to give it to Dex so that nobody would focus on Jay being second. So nobody could complain things were not fair.

But I am not happy, for me Jay should have been way down. Actually, this is what I think should have happened:

Dex
Phil
Toney/Dennis
Toney/Dennis
Jay

So... are you guys happy with the entire set of results ? Am I just a very angry person ?
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
You are just very angry, although entitled to your opinion.

I am also unhappy about Jay's placing, but very hapy for Dex
 
HammerZC

HammerZC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
60
Points
6
I'm a fan of Jay, but to be fair, I would have to say that Jay belongs lower on the list.

He didn't look his best IMO
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
As I've said before, it's a step in the right direction and probably the best we could have realistically hoped for going into the contest. I'm ecstatic.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I think it could have gone either way between dex and phil. I liked Phil more this time
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
As I've said before, it's a step in the right direction and probably the best we could have realistically hoped for going into the contest. I'm ecstatic.

Indeed, but it makes me sad that we have to accept the biased judging and wish for the best gradually. That's just like saying thanks to your uncle for not raping you last night.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Indeed, but it makes me sad that we have to accept the biased judging and wish for the best gradually. That's just like saying thanks to your uncle for not raping you last night.
Agreed but this still remains a monstrous first step.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
I'm happy with DEx winning but not so happy with Jay become second. Phil deserved it big time
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Phil deserved the win

That's arguable. I believe he has infinite potential, just like the Wolf, but Dex was still ahead by a few.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I thought like the Arnold, it could have gone either way between Dex and Phil. Someone mentioned that Dex is a bit denser in the chest/shoulder region, which comes through years of training, and I'd agree.

Jay was much improved Saturday night, but yeah, I still would have probably had him in 5th.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Jay is definetely no more ON DIURETICS, since this time we didn't hear about any illness before competion, no dehydration, Nothing as happened in 2001. Several Athletes including Nasser and Markus and Dillet were disqualified for Diuretics, Jay, Never, but it is clear that Jay is carrying since last year a heavy amount of water making him FLAT. Victor Should won last year and know justice came first as it should be.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Jay is definetely no more ON DIURETICS, since this time we didn't hear about any illness before competion, no dehydration, Nothing as happened in 2001. Several Athletes including Nasser and Markus and Dillet were disqualified for Diuretics, Jay, Never, but it is clear that Jay is carrying since last year a heavy amount of water making him FLAT. Victor Should won last year and know justice came first as it should be.
This is pretty much the only thing even close to a cohesive thought that I can find here.
 
fatchops

fatchops

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
1. Dexter
2. Phil
3. Jay
4. Wolf

We all know how this bodybuilding politics works(lets hope this changes in the upcoming years) but there was no way they would have given it to Phil even if he was 10x better than Dexter and Jay. I believed it was well deserved for Dexter, he has done this so many times and has always came in great shape. Great Physique.

Congrats Dexter!
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
71
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
53
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
0
Views
126
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Sam Sulek
Replies
0
Views
147
Sam Sulek
Sam Sulek
Top