• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Happy Zombie Day

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Let us celebrate the first Zombie. Eat lots of chocolate everyone!!

brains-1.jpg


zombie-jesus-day.gif
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Good to see that Zombie day didn't get carried away with this year. I battled to see more than one Jesus getting killed movie or allegorical movie this Easter.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Good to see that Zombie day didn't get carried away with this year. I battled to see more than one Jesus getting killed movie or allegorical movie this Easter.

I managed not to see a single one...:turborun:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I got sick on chocolate.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
71
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
53
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
0
Views
126
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Sam Sulek
Replies
0
Views
147
Sam Sulek
Sam Sulek
Top