• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Hardcore/Grind Thread

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Suicide Silence - No Pity For a Coward (Breakdown)
IMPENDING DOOM "Silence The Oppressors"
Impending Doom- Nailed. Dead. Risen.
knights of the abyss - megabrain
 
Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
ive seen seventh star, all shall perish and suicide silence. seventh star is more like a hardcore skinhead thug band fucking sick tho!!! suicide silence is fucking insane!!!!!!

if im not mistaking i think seventh star is from west palm, and they are also a part of FSU and CBC, since one of the guys in the video was wearing a donnybrook shirt and the fact they are from WPB lol
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
25 ta life
 
Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
ive seen 25 ta life alot, i know the lead singer rick aka rick ta life haha, hes super cool.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
ACXDC- We Kill Christians
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top