• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

"Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince" is breaking records

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
Harry Potter broke the midnight record of all time making 22 million dollars. which is even more than The Dark Knight made. Any of you bodybuilders willing to admit you have seen it?
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I'm not suprised. I haven't seen the new movie yet but I probably will 'cause they're fun as fuck to watch! Plus Emma Watson's pretty good looking if you know what I mean. :techn9ne:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Harry Potter broke the midnight record of all time making 22 million dollars. which is even more than The Dark Knight made. Any of you bodybuilders willing to admit you have seen it?

What the hell has BBing got to do with our taste in movies and books? :dunnodude:

And no I haven't seen it, I don't live in a city nor a country that releases movies the same day as the first screening in the world.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I haven't seen the first movie yet..
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
What the hell has BBing got to do with our taste in movies and books? :dunnodude:

And no I haven't seen it, I don't live in a city nor a country that releases movies the same day as the first screening in the world.

It was just a joke :bitenails:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
harrypotterstillsucks-1.jpg
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
hot damn.



How old is she?
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I havent seen any of those movies..meh!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
just finished watching it.

it's easily the worst of the Harry Potter films.
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
just finished watching it.

it's easily the worst of the Harry Potter films.

i didnt think they could make it crappier than the last one, but lo and behold they used the same director

luckily he'll be directing the next one as well :thumbsup2:
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
:iorofl: @ Pain

I think Emma just turned 19. If not then she's pretty darn close to it.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Emma Watson was hot in the first Harry Potter. :borat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I never seen any of the Harry potters movies in theaters or on TV
well except sifting thru the the free on demand movies, i just didn't like it.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Boring Movie.. Boring..

read all the books, watched all the movies.. this one was the worst..


a trasition book - a crappy film- too much love.
 
Top