• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Has McCain Lost His Mind? - Paul Begala (CNN)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
(CNN) -- John McCain needs what Kinky Friedman calls "a checkup from the neck up."

In choosing Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his running mate he is not thinking "outside the box," as some have said. More like out of his mind.

Palin a first-term governor of a state with more reindeer than people, will have to put on a few pounds just to be a lightweight. Her personal story is impressive: former fisherman, mother of five. But that hardly qualifies her to be a heartbeat away from the presidency.

For a man who is 72 years old and has had four bouts with cancer to have chosen someone so completely unqualified to become president is shockingly irresponsible. Suddenly, McCain's age and health become central issues in the campaign, as does his judgment.

In choosing this featherweight, McCain passed over Tom Ridge, a decorated combat hero, a Cabinet secretary and the former two-term governor of the large, complex state of Pennsylvania. iReport.com: 'McCain pick might be a gimmick'

He passed over Mitt Romney, who ran a big state, Massachusetts; a big company, Bain Capital; and a big event, the Olympics.

He passed over Kay Bailey Hutchison, the Texas senator who is knowledgeable about the military, good on television, and -- obviously -- a woman.

He passed over Joe Lieberman, his best friend in the Senate and fellow Iraq Kool-Aid drinker.

He passed over former congressman, trade negotiator and budget director Rob Portman.

And he also passed over Mike Huckabee, the governor of Arkansas.

For months, the McCainiacs have said they will run on his judgment and experience. In his first presidential decision, John McCain has shown he is willing to endanger his country, potentially leaving it in the hands of someone who simply has no business being a heartbeat away from the most powerful, complicated, difficult job in human history.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We have always know republicans arent the smartest :carduindisguise

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We have always know republicans arent the smartest :carduindisguise

McCain is an idiot, but there is absolutely no doubt that the most intelligent man to run in this election did so for the Republicans.

But yeah, McCain fucked this one up royally.... but doesn't matter to me, it's lose - lose with either party.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Republicans are going to try to convince the people that Palin will make gas prices cheaper.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I think McCain knows he's going to lose, so he chose this bitch just for the epic lulz.

:keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Shut up with the LULZ :angrydude:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Shut up with the shutup with the LULZ :angrydude:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone shut up with the shut ups about the lulz :angrydude:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOLLER SKATES :methman:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Democrats = Hippies..... need I say more??? :wutyousay:

QFT

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read "Republican; because not everyone can be on welfare." I lol'd

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Republican is a better system, but in these days it's flawed. How are they considered conservative when we're nation building, spending a billion dollars a day in Iraq, while threatening countries such as Iran and Russia.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Republican is a better system, but in these days it's flawed. How are they considered conservative when we're nation building, spending a billion dollars a day in Iraq, while threatening countries such as Iran and Russia.

True, the traditional conservative republican party was definitely the best. But now we have Neo-Cons destroying the once great party and now they are no better than Dems. You can't have low taxes and have an aggressive foreign policy, nation building, and multiple wars and then increase the size of the government and call yourself conservative. It just doesn't work that way which is why we are in the situation we are now... sorry but they should change their titles from Republican to something else.. like the Fascist party with the Roman Fasces as their symbol :no:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
American politics brings the epic anti-lulz. It just leaves me confused.