• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

have you ever drank this??

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
these things are the shit!!!!

Orbitzorbitzdrink656876_480_480-1.jpg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
looks like a girly drink :xmasrofl:

what type of drink is it?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
They look like lava lamps... I don't drink out of lava lamps.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looks like a girly drink :xmasrofl:

what type of drink is it?


Orbitz was the product name of a noncarbonated fruit-flavored beverage, made by the company Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (makers of Clearly Canadian), that had small edible balls floating in it. It was introduced around 1996 and quickly disappeared due to poor sales.

The small balls floated due to their nearly equal density to the surrounding liquid, and remained suspended with assistance from an ingredient known as gellan gum. The gellan gum provided a support matrix--something like a microscopic spider web--and had a visual clarity approaching that of water, which increased with the addition of sugar.

Orbitz came in five flavors:

Raspberry Citrus (introductory flavor)
Blueberry Melon Strawberry (introductory flavor)
Pineapple Banana Cherry Coconut (introductory flavor)
Vanilla Orange (introductory flavor)
Black Currant Berry (introduced later)

you should drink it post workout DriDDeRz :xmasrofl:
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Drinking balls eh?
Whose the genius that thought that would fly?
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
They actually tasted really good. I remember trying them when they first came out. I was pretty young still, but I can still remember the pineapple one was the best flavour :xyxthumbs:

I don't even know if they sell them anywhere anymore.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
looks like some girlly smirnoff or something
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
looks like some girlly smirnoff or something

its a regular bottled drink like coca cola, better yet that lizard crap w.e its called, they used to sell it at gas stations that shit taste real good.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
ahh Sobe... that stuff is good
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
The gellan gum provided a support matrix--something like a microscopic spider web--and had a visual clarity approaching that of water, which increased with the addition of sugar.
Sounds healthy.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
looks like they kinda copied bubble tea.. if you haven't had bubble tea your missing out.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
looks like they kinda copied bubble tea.. if you haven't had bubble tea your missing out.

naw its not the same, when i was living in baltimore there were asian restaurants everywhere, and i saw it and it looked kinda gross.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Who's the cutie? santasmile
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Where can you buy it now then? or is it COMPLETELY gone.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
21
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
55
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
76
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
93
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top