• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc

G

Griffstrong

Have you ever taken a prohormone before? I would run it for 4 weeks brother.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beau just do whatever you are comfortable and best fits with you right now.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me know....cause i'm seriously considering a cycle. How many bottles do you need?

I used two bottles because I got up to 4 pills a day compared to the recommended 3 which didn't do much for me. But I have to say, I liked it a lot but it shut me down really bad. It took me a while for my body to go back to normal. So I guess it is what is more important to you. The gains were fantastic and I kept just about everything. I dropped about 5 lbs but I also started working a shit load and couldn't eat as often or train as consistently so that could have been the culprit. Good luck broskie and let us know how it works for you :xyxthumbs:

Also, the cheapest I have found it online so if they say they can ship it to you then I would get it from there and you will save money as well. :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Havoc comes 90 caps per bottle if run like this it will take 1 bottle to run a cycle

week1 1 cap days1-2 days 3-7 2 caps week 1 total 12 caps

week2 3 caps week 2 total 21 caps

week3 4 caps week 3 total 28 caps

week4 4 caps week 4 total 28 caps

cycle total 89 caps

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will get back to you on the shipping. Your support supps are fine and we are talking Nolva and not Novedex XT for pct correct?:xyxthumbs:

Did you find out if its clear to come across the border?