• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

HD camera is cheap

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
It’s surprising that the HD camera (high definition for shooting in high resolution that can be used in making movies) is now cheap and affordable by ordinary people like me. At less than $500, you can own an HD camera that you can use for personal purposes or even for professional purposes. I know of some people who rent out their HD camera on a per day basis which earns them money somehow. I have posted this thread because I am thinking of getting one for business.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I still have mine from a while back and I think even then it was pretty cheap. In general the small electronics seem to have gone as low as they can too so I am curious to see what it runs for these days. Maybe around 25 bucks or so.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
Is is cool new my friend. Thanks
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
891
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top