• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

headaches?

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

hey has anybody experienced headaches after using thermogenics? if so, how did you overcome it and how long did it take for the headaches to stop.
ive been using this dymatize dyma burn extreme for about 2 weeks, and when i dont take it for a day. headaches come...

if you could help me with this topic, id appreciate it.

cheers

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe because your blood pressure went up. Go see the dokter and do a check up.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never got them with thermos but I did get them when I took creatine and the headaches came when I didn't drink enough water.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both achilles and Mexifro made some good points. Increase your water intake and if it stays see a docter for a blood pressure test. Better safe than sorry

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
hey has anybody experienced headaches after using thermogenics? if so, how did you overcome it and how long did it take for the headaches to stop.
ive been using this dymatize dyma burn extreme for about 2 weeks, and when i dont take it for a day. headaches come...

if you could help me with this topic, id appreciate it.

cheers
caffeine withdrawal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Tolerance_and_withdrawal

Because adenosine, in part, serves to regulate blood pressure by causing vasodilation, the increased effects of adenosine due to caffeine withdrawal cause the blood vessels of the head to dilate, leading to an excess of blood in the head and causing a headache and nausea.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

hey tech, my heart beat is irregular aswell..do you think it will go back to normal?

im really worried... >_<

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I suggest on drinking 1.5 gallons a day:xyxthumbs:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech probably hit it right on the head. During Lent, I gave up energy drinks and got headaches for the first 2 weeks. After that my body got used to not having as much caffeine in my system as before and the headaches went away.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

There is a good fatburner out there that does not cause that problem it is DCP by RPN works very well and is a non-stim.:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff