• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Healthy Refreshing Coconut Juice

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
Coconut Juice is a good detox drink, it prevents heart disease, kidney stones, and is a good drink that can help diabetes patients. It has antioxidant properties and is a great rehydration drink during and after heavy physical labor and or exercise.

Coconut juice is similar to blood and there are many cases here in the Philippines during world war 2 that medics used it as IV as a blood replacement.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
They used coconut water as blood?

It's ok but full of sugar.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I think the soldiers used coconut juice as dextrose to hydrate the injured soldiers. The physician in our family said that coconut juice is good for the kidneys and bladder because it cleanses the body of toxin. Drinking coconut juice every day can prevent the formation of kidney stones.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I think water is better.
 
maj79

maj79

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
267
Points
18
I drink it every now and then mainly when I’ve and sweating a lot out the sun. I have stones so I’ll look into it but I still believe nothing is better than lots and lots of good ol’ H2O
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
Coconut juice has many great health benefits and some of them include lowering your blood sugars which protects you from diabetes, and also coconut juice may be better than water to protect you from kidney stones as well. Another benefit would be that coconut juice is very good for your heart by lowering your cholesterol levels and also reduces blood pressure.
 

Similar threads

Top