• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Heath Classic 2016

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
We are happy to announce the Phil Heath Classic coming up in March of 2016!
928b8e7a870bba334f7a388a805c02c7-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
One question: why do pro bodybuilder spend so much money on organizing contests with their own names? For branding themselves? We have Coleman Classic, Dexter Jackson Classic and Phil Heath Classic and a whole of other competitions.
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Soon we should have the Underbody Pro.

I don't care what the name of the bodybuilding contest is if a good bodybuilding contest.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Soon we should have the Underbody Pro.

I don't care what the name of the bodybuilding contest is if a good bodybuilding contest.

lol lol
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Heath Classic is usually pretty good! Can't wait to see who will be there!
 
Top