• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Heavyweight boxer Eric Molina is banned for doping

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
For failing a drug test in his fight with Anthony Joshua in December 2016, Eric Molina The World Anti-doping Agency tested Molina as positive for dexamethasone, a prohibited drug. Unfortunately, Molina has a scheduled fight on Friday with Mariusz Wach in Warsaw, Poland. The fight is cancelled.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
But I thought dexamethasone was permitted by the World Anti-Doping Agency @Alexandoy?
 
Top