• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Hellevator

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I chanced upon this reality show in AXN channel the other night. The main prop is an elevator that is monitored by the hosts. The contestant enters the elevator that rises to the upper floors. As expected, the contestant will have to endure the scary ride with a Halloween motif. I am not scared of ghosts or vampires because I know it is not true but when the contestant’s head was locked in a metal frame where rats were climbing, that would really scare me out of my wits. The 2 contestants, however, won $15,000 for their ordeal.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I have not even heard of this one but it really does sound like something right up my alley. Given the time of year I have been into the scary movie type stuff so this seems to fall in line there, and if nothing else is something new to add.
 
Top