• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hello from Mexico

F

fx2013

New member
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
2
Points
1
Im new to this field and new to this Forum. Hello from Mexico :biggrin:.
I am in my 30s and want to know about some things:
:drunk5:

1) is it true that sleeping after a work out is important to build muscle?
2) is aerobic exercise bad for building mass? I have seen many videos of bodybuilders doing Aerobic exercises.
3) I got protein shakes should I take them before or after the workout?
4) Should repetitions in the gym should be done fast or like slow?
5) What do you all think about the Test 7 PCT?

thank you all for this great forum, learning new things and methods.
:eek5chyper:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Last point made me reply here and practice my God given right to insult!!! And I'm done!
 
F

fx2013

New member
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
2
Points
1
Thank you for your response.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Im new to this field and new to this Forum. Hello from Mexico :biggrin:.
I am in my 30s and want to know about some things:
:drunk5:

1) is it true that sleeping after a work out is important to build muscle?
2) is aerobic exercise bad for building mass? I have seen many videos of bodybuilders doing Aerobic exercises.
3) I got protein shakes should I take them before or after the workout?
4) Should repetitions in the gym should be done fast or like slow?
5) What do you all think about the Test 7 PCT?

thank you all for this great forum, learning new things and methods.
:eek5chyper:

1) Of course sleep is important, though you don't have to sleep right after working out.
2) Aerobic exercise is good for cardiovascular health and burning calories quickly. It won't get you jacked.
3) They will be most effective after a workout, though they won't be useless at other times of the day.
4) Repetitions should be done as fast as you can WHILE IN A CONTROLLED MANNER. Using a bench press as an example - Without relying on momentum, bouncing, or sacrificing form, you should descend slow enough that you're controlling the weight on the way down (not super slow), and when you ascend you want to push up as fast as you can (and again, this is without bouncing as you touch). Basically, slowish+controlled on the way down, small pause, fast as you can on the way up (which shouldn't be flying up if you're using the right amount of weight).
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
1) is it true that sleeping after a work out is important to build muscle? .. OF COURSE NOT NECESSARY, NOT EXACTLY THAT WAY ..I mention SOMETHING ABOUT BELOW
2) is aerobic exercise bad for building mass? I have seen many videos of bodybuilders doing Aerobic exercises...GREAT FOR CHANGING THE METABOLISM
FIND THE OCCASION AND TIME TO MAKE A LITTLE
3) I got protein shakes should I take them before or after the workout? ..WAIT A BIT BEFORE AND AFTER
ABOUT 90 MIN EACH TRAINING.
WELL, YOU'LL HAVE IN YOUR POCKET THE ENDOGENOUS GH
WARRANT ONLY TAKE SOME BCC ARGININE AS IS PROMOTING GH.
ALL THIS BECAUSE: GH secretion is stimulated by hypoglycemia and inhibited by hyperglycemia...This is another reason to not abuse carbohydrates before bedtime!!!!


4) Should repetitions in the gym should be done fast or like slow? ..TIME FOR REPS SHOULD FIRST ORDER MATCHING "BASIC" STIMULATE/RECRUITMENT FAST-SLOW FIBER'S CONTRACTION.. TIMES SHOULD BE OPPOSED IN THE NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE .. EXAMPLE 2 SECONDS THE POSITIVE REPS X 3 SECONDS THE NEGATIVE.
5) What do you all think about the Test 7 PCT? ..LOOKS GOOD AS PROHORMONE .. AND HAVE A GOOD RATING ON BB'S SITE
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thanks for posting and welcome to musclemecca. There are some real amazing bodybuilders here that are willing to share what they know but you would have a much better time getting more replies if you had a better title..

Anyhow, nice to meet you. You already have some great replies here from some of the smartest guys in the bodybuilding industry.
 

Similar threads

G-etroids
Replies
1
Views
204
BigHulk
BigHulk
Mountain-Man
Replies
5
Views
4K
b3rniemac
B
P
Replies
19
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Top