• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help me Decide on my next PH / DS Cycle

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My last cycle was Epistane at
40/40/40/40

now im looking to run something more stronger or another epistane cycle.

help me out mecca on a good cycle stack :2:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hdrol and tren "someone" Is using it for his cut...
Seems to have good results
Or
Epi and tren

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Element Nutrition 19 Nor Tren Expect

Thats it boss...

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Griffstrong

Depends if you are trying to bulk or not. Im not a fan of epistane as far as bulking. If you are dead set on epistane/tren take a look at a product called Epi-Tren made by BOSC.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Vic

i'll either order it from NP or a local source in aussie and ill run it with Epi
if all goes to plan

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks mate
yeah i ran epi during my last bulk and gained 10kg and loved it along with the strength gains were unreal

i gotta be careful on what i order into aussie so it doesn't get seized

G

Griffstrong

Ah I feel ya there. I am a CSR at BB.com and that is correct, that would not get through customs. I forgot about that. Great gains with the Epistane though. I ran Havoc and got similar results also. I like the compound.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ah I feel ya there. I am a CSR at BB.com and that is correct, that would not get through customs. I forgot about that. Great gains with the Epistane though. I ran Havoc and got similar results also. I like the compound.

when will epistane get back in stock do you know?

would Finavol by APS get in?

G

Griffstrong

Epistane should be back in stock within the next 7 days. And yeah actually that Finavol will go through. I just processed an order going to Australia with that in the cart and it will go though. However, you still do pose a small risk of it being seized at customs. At customs every package will go through routine inspection and if they deem that product harmful in any way, they won't let it through.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Epistane should be back in stock within the next 7 days. And yeah actually that Finavol will go through. I just processed an order going to Australia with that in the cart and it will go though. However, you still do pose a small risk of it being seized at customs. At customs every package will go through routine inspection and if they deem that product harmful in any way, they won't let it through.

Thanks Griff, your been very helpful considering your a CSR at bb.com
I'll repp you and Big Vic for your help

when i order 2 x epistane my package wasn't checked :keke:

hmmm 7 days till epi comes back in stock.. to wait and order it with Tren or wait and then order it lol

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Vic

i'll either order it from NP or a local source in aussie and ill run it with Epi
if all goes to plan

No prob But why not run real stuff boss...

G

Griffstrong

If you want to place the order now for Epistane instead of waiting, even though its on backorder we will ship it right out to you immediately when we get it back in stock. Just an option.....But then again, sometimes the manufacturer takes longer than normal to get it back to us which is really a fucking pain in the ass.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you want to place the order now for Epistane instead of waiting, even though its on backorder we will ship it right out to you immediately when we get it back in stock. Just an option.....But then again, sometimes the manufacturer takes longer than normal to get it back to us which is really a fucking pain in the ass.

yeah i understand plus i hate waiting i would prefer to order when in stock
that way i know its in stock and in the mean time while waiting for it to come in, i can save more money lol

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goals? Price range? No need to run epi back to back. Hit me up I have too much knowledge in this field lol.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goals? Price range? No need to run epi back to back. Hit me up I have too much knowledge in this field lol.

Goals: Mass & strength
Price range: depending on currency exchange rate

PM'ing you now

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goals: Mass & strength
Price range: depending on currency exchange rate

PM'ing you now

I sent you a PM, but I figured everyone could see this. I don't like running compounds back to back because I don't think they will work as well. Also you ran the epi rather high for your first cycle, so you'd have to up that dosage a little to get better results (more hepatoxicity). I don't see a need to stack compounds for your second cycle also. Especially tren (read up on progestins), you might have to use caber or p5p to help combat the sides. If you are set on tren (Trenadrol by Kilosports is really the only one on the market worth a damn). You'd also have to buy more than one bottle to get desired dose.

That brings me to Phera. It is an active steroid (like epi) and it is DMT. Similar A:A ratios to epi, but is a bit more wet. Some users report wetter than others. It is in constant debate with Superdrol as the best out there as far size and strength gains. It is also a cleaner on the insides.

Pre cycle: (1 scoop CS 7-10 days)

Cycle:

2 scoops CS ED
CoQ10 100 mg ED
3-5g taurine everyday preworkout
Week 1: 20 mg
Week 2: 30 mg
Week 3: 30 mg
Week 4: 40 mg

PCT:

Nolva

20/20/20/20

PCS

0/0/4/4/4/4

Creatine Mono

5g ED for entire PCT

Pretty kick ass/safe cycle you got there, I also recommend the mono in PCT as it will help retain some gains. I'm sure your diet and training is spot on. Whatever else you need to know I'm here for ya!

P-Plex by Competitive Edge Labs is a VERY good clone and can also be had for little money!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
P-Plex was on my option to buy aswell
since the ratio is abit more higher compared to epi aswell

the bottle of tren is at 50mg per capsule
but what is the normal dosage for a cycle with tren?

repped for your help aswell bro :2:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
P-Plex was on my option to buy aswell
since the ratio is abit more higher compared to epi aswell

the bottle of tren is at 50mg per capsule
but what is the normal dosage for a cycle with tren?

repped for your help aswell bro :2:

Thanks bro! I'd say an effective Tren dosage is 90 mg for about 6 weeks. Or maybe 60/60/90/90/90/90.

I'm still holding out on tren (probably my 4th or 5th cycle). However I am stocking up on Trenadrol because of the rumblings of a potential ban coming about. You should love P-Plex (I'm running it this summer as well). It's funny because we ran Epi around the same time as well.
:borat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro! I'd say an effective Tren dosage is 90 mg for about 6 weeks. Or maybe 60/60/90/90/90/90.

I'm still holding out on tren (probably my 4th or 5th cycle). However I am stocking up on Trenadrol because of the rumblings of a potential ban coming about. You should love P-Plex (I'm running it this summer as well). It's funny because we ran Epi around the same time as well.
:borat:

something like
PPlex: 30/30/30/40
Tren: 50/50/100/100/100/100
novla: 40/40/20/20
my tren will come in 50mg capsules

considering i got amazing gains with epistane and since P Plex is a stronger dose at a higher ratio rate
1,200 / 190 / 6 / 12 hours half life - P Plex
1,100/ 100/ 12 / 6 hours half life - epistane

afew numbers might be off abit but there abouts

i should love the p plex results + tren combined with it :drool: