• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help me Decide on my next PH / DS Cycle

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's a pretty potent stack, I'd still stay away from Tren but if you are set on it I guess it couldn't hurt. My view with anabolics is run the not so harsh stuff by itself and get the best results you can then go for the heavier stuff and start stacking them.

It's very popular to stack a test booster with Nolva for libido and other low test issues. It will probably help you recover faster as you would be pretty shut down with that stack. Post Cycle Support by AI is very popular. You might also want to buy some Liv. 52 tabs and run them the duration of your cycle and PCT as P-Plex is hepatoxic and even though Tren is a non-methyl I have seen many express opinions about how it can also be detrimental to our livers.

Run the P-Plex at 20/30/30/40 to prevent buying 2 bottles (it's 90 10mg capsules just like Epi).

IMO going overkill on support supplements and PCT is never a problem. I'm really curious to see how you do with this D! Don't forget to search google for some P-Plex and Tren stacks, what brand of Tren are you running?

edit: Take non-methyls (Tren) with 15-20 EFA. Peanut butter/Flax/Fish Oil. It will help aid absorption.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have no experience with PH's but I've been reading on them a lot lately and heard nothing but great reviews on this product...anyone used it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good info here

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
something like
PPlex: 30/30/30/40
Tren: 50/50/100/100/100/100
novla: 40/40/20/20
my tren will come in 50mg capsules

considering i got amazing gains with epistane and since P Plex is a stronger dose at a higher ratio rate
1,200 / 190 / 6 / 12 hours half life - P Plex
1,100/ 100/ 12 / 6 hours half life - epistane

afew numbers might be off abit but there abouts

i should love the p plex results + tren combined with it :drool:

Bro on Tren I would go up to 150 it has very little side since its so mild just my two cents...

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
something like
PPlex: 30/30/30/40
Tren: 50/50/100/100/100/100
novla: 40/40/20/20
my tren will come in 50mg capsules

considering i got amazing gains with epistane and since P Plex is a stronger dose at a higher ratio rate
1,200 / 190 / 6 / 12 hours half life - P Plex
1,100/ 100/ 12 / 6 hours half life - epistane

afew numbers might be off abit but there abouts

i should love the p plex results + tren combined with it :drool:

PrizeFighter is right about not running the same oral back to back, your body develops some type of immunity to it if you run it back to back.

Trenadrol is a different product.... its simple look at the main horomone its different than other 19-nor "tren" ph's. I had a friend try it out and his strength went way up. The rest of the "tren" products I cant say much about, it acts in the same way as birth control come on thats weak. Trenadrol on the other hand is good to go. You could probably just run it by itself.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

M-drol, that worked the best for me............

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's a pretty potent stack, I'd still stay away from Tren but if you are set on it I guess it couldn't hurt. My view with anabolics is run the not so harsh stuff by itself and get the best results you can then go for the heavier stuff and start stacking them.

It's very popular to stack a test booster with Nolva for libido and other low test issues. It will probably help you recover faster as you would be pretty shut down with that stack. Post Cycle Support by AI is very popular. You might also want to buy some Liv. 52 tabs and run them the duration of your cycle and PCT as P-Plex is hepatoxic and even though Tren is a non-methyl I have seen many express opinions about how it can also be detrimental to our livers.

Run the P-Plex at 20/30/30/40 to prevent buying 2 bottles (it's 90 10mg capsules just like Epi).

IMO going overkill on support supplements and PCT is never a problem. I'm really curious to see how you do with this D! Don't forget to search google for some P-Plex and Tren stacks, what brand of Tren are you running?

edit: Take non-methyls (Tren) with 15-20 EFA. Peanut butter/Flax/Fish Oil. It will help aid absorption.

Tren
Brand: ASP
Bottle name: Finavol

Potent.. somewhat yes, but since only one is a methly compound is a good stack to have, libido isn't an issue for me as i always rebound in the section nicely :omgwtf:

I'll be useing Milk thistle, hawthorn berry extract, saw palmetto during the cycle and post cycle, im currently pre-loading those 3 now till i get my stuff.
ive read somewhere that tren can cause gyno from its high active stuff in it with it only being 2 molecules from the actual real Tren

i could run it at
Cel: P Plex
week 1 : 14 x 10mg/20mg
week 2 : 21 x 10mg/30mg
week 3 : 21 x 10mg/30mg ( week 3: 6 days at 40mg and 1 day at 30mg)
week 4 : 28 x 10mg/40mg

that will give me a total of 90 capsules used.

ASP: Finavol
T.B.A
week 1 :
week 2 :
week 3 :
week 4 :

I'll def keep that written down to take the Tren with EFA, thanks bro,
considering everyhting is planned out

I have no experience with PH's but I've been reading on them a lot lately and heard nothing but great reviews on this product...anyone used it?

Ive got a friend going to run that PH soon, i'll keep you and others who are interested on his results / feedback

good info here

Bro on Tren I would go up to 150 it has very little side since its so mild just my two cents...

my capsules come in 50mg for the tren so it will work out good if i do end up going at 150mg, refer to my post above with week 1 - 4

PrizeFighter is right about not running the same oral back to back, your body develops some type of immunity to it if you run it back to back.

Trenadrol is a different product.... its simple look at the main hormone its different than other 19-nor "tren" ph's. I had a friend try it out and his strength went way up. The rest of the "tren" products I cant say much about, it acts in the same way as birth control come on thats weak. Trenadrol on the other hand is good to go. You could probably just run it by itself.

good point, its like when we cycle normal supplements such as creatine, we always cycle it, time on and time off so the body gets a rest from it.

the actual Tren supplement im getting is called
Finavol by ASP with the main active ingredient is the 19-nor....
i know Tweak/clint used Tren with a epistane cycle, im just waiting for him to come online and ask him what his results were like.
and considering since Vic mentioned "someone" is doing a hdrol + tren cycle i wanna get in contact with them and find out more information.

P Plex or Tren can be run on their own as your stated or together for super sexy gains lulz :drool:

M-drol, that worked the best for me............

M-drol would be a clone of superdrol yeah?
what type of gains did you get?

Now the main questions remains on waiting for my stack to come :thumbsup2:

Once i get it, i'll make a thread log of my cycle
and there will be blood & pain :bullwhip:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No need for M-Drol yet. Oh and Beau I don't know a lot about that particular product, but I'd run H-Drol if I could go back and do my first hormonal product. Or maybe BOLD megadosed.

D I honestly feel you'll be covered by Phera, my Tren knowledge is lacking but I will keep looking around and try to get you some better info. Everyone I talk to says Trenadrol or Extreme Tren are the only products worth running in that department.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No need for M-Drol yet. Oh and Beau I don't know a lot about that particular product, but I'd run H-Drol if I could go back and do my first hormonal product. Or maybe BOLD megadosed.

D I honestly feel you'll be covered by Phera, my Tren knowledge is lacking but I will keep looking around and try to get you some better info. Everyone I talk to says Trenadrol or Extreme Tren are the only products worth running in that department.

Yeah they are the same compound, same as the one i ordered of tren
19- Norandrosta-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione

I'll keep lookinh at peoples logs :thumbsup2:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not take real gear? Just wondering.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Legality, needle phobia, and finding a good source are usually what hold people back. Plus my knowledge isn't as versed with the real stuff as it is with the OTC stuff. I can't wait to get the real stuff though.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes, it's a methyl but it's really light on the insides. Very few sides are reported if any. High blood pressure is the main. You will have to buy two bottles to run an effective cycle (CEL is a GREAT company). I would buy cycle support and run it through the entire cycle + PCT.

Nolva for PCT, as I've seen bloodwork where some guys had extreme shutdown. If you can't get it for some strange reason you will probably be covered by Reversitol.

A common dosage I see of H-Drol is 50/50/75/75/75/75

With diet/training/rest in order you will probably be able to gain 8-10 lbs of LBM with this hormone, even though it is often looked at for recomp cycles. Fish oil is a must as this can dry you out as well.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prize have you ever used this product before??? pretty good price

Kanav

Kanav

how much time do you space out between your PH cycles Dridz?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i dont have enough money for real gear,
costing me over $1,000 for a cycle

Legality, needle phobia, and finding a good source are usually what hold people back. Plus my knowledge isn't as versed with the real stuff as it is with the OTC stuff. I can't wait to get the real stuff though.

im fine with needles and ive got a good source aswell

how much time do you space out between your PH cycles Dridz?

this will be my 2nd cycle of Ph.
my last one ended on christmas day last year

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prize have you ever used this product before??? pretty good price

http://www.whey2buy.com/

Stay away. The real 4-AD is banned and was best transdermal anyways. You'd need about a gram a day orally to get a good dose.

I have a feeling this is just DHEA.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For D:

Prolactin Chem’s (most lactation occurs via lactating gyno… stop playing with you nips!!!)

Cabergoline: selective dopamine receptor agonist
Sides: headache
Dose: 250mcg 2x weekly
IMO: Prolactin sides are really rare despite their frequency on these boards… the aforementioned dose is a preventive dose for all you lactating bb’ers out there
Bromocriptine: dopaminomimetic ergot(yes like LSD) derivate
Sides: low blood pressure and it’s side effects(dizziness and naseau)
Dose: 2.5-5mg qd
IMO: not worth it, and a better fat-loss agent at that try…
P-5-P (B6) Not getting into this one as it isn’t a chem. for the time being

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont have enough money for real gear,
costing me over $1,000 for a cycle

im fine with needles and ive got a good source aswell

what kind of cycle are looking to start with?a basic beginner cycle with test&boldone costs 300-400 euros here

1000 dollars for a beginner cycle is a rip off

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what kind of cycle are looking to start with?a basic beginner cycle with test&boldone costs 300-400 euros here

1000 dollars for a beginner cycle is a rip off

Welcome to Australia
where every price here is over priced
example
10ml test e - $365 ( so i would need 20ml at 500mg each week)
d-bols - $1 - $3 (per tab)
Nolvadex - $120 for bulk supply of around 200 tabs

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^wow!!

over here is
test c, 5 euros per 250mg ampule
100 pink 5mg thai dbols 25 euros
nolvadex 5 euros per box of 20 pills
proviron 25 euros for 5 boxes of 20 pills each