• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help me stay safe please!

B

Bigger happier

I have recently started doing cycles and I have some questions to ensure my safety. I went from 125lbs 2 years ago to 193lbs today. I am having trouble gaining more weight. I eat 6 meals a day with a 1340calorie shake 1st thing in the morning and before bed. I have only been using tren e and test e. I want to try something new for my stack. Can someone please help point me in the right direction!

Reactions: ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I have recently started doing cycles and I have some questions to ensure my safety. I went from 125lbs 2 years ago to 193lbs today. I am having trouble gaining more weight. I eat 6 meals a day with a 1340calorie shake 1st thing in the morning and before bed. I have only been using tren e and test e. I want to try something new for my stack. Can someone please help point me in the right direction!
Get you blood work done to make sure everything is OK as a precaution. With that weight gain, it sounds as if you have put on a fuck load of weight. Is it quality weight? Teen is very harsh on your system.

Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS
TheRoid

TheRoid

Well, before I venture to give any kind of advice...
Could you please post your current stats (including age and body fat%), training system in use, detailed diet breakdown, AAS dosages and duration of past cycles?
Do you come off or blast and Cruise?
Do you sleep well and enough?
Besides the weight gainer, any other dietary supplement in your daily regimen?
A pic with blurred face would help too.

Reactions: TalkAdmin, ArnoldS and ugfreak
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks for answering this guys! We get many questions like this and many times they aren't answered.

Helping fellow members is where it's at! Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheRoid
TheRoid

TheRoid

Thanks for answering this guys! We get many questions like this and many times they aren't answered.

Helping fellow members is where it's at! Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
I'm always glad to help. Sharing knowledge and experience Is everything.
I may miss some questions here and there, so if you fellas wanna make sure I answer your queries please post them in our own subforum too, thanks 🙂

Reactions: TalkAdmin
P

pgcc604

Man you are safe Believe me You're 100% safe. I saw a picture as Frank Zane the other day He's like 80 years old looks nothing like it The guy still alive at 80 years old and you know they were taking those old evils and testosterone like crazy back in California in the '70s Same thing with Arnold he did have a bypass but it ran in his family. The guys you see passing out and dying other guys doing the most ridiculous things to their body they could think of with these drugs. What they're doing is going on YouTube and purposely abusing the shit to get more followers and two of them drop dead. Rich Piana who I hated for what he preached I hate when people come out and see that shit the little kids and you know the kids are going to fucking believe it and do it actually if they can. And worse than Piana Boston Lloyd he was even worse cuz he was in the young age group You know how many kids looked up to Boston Lloyd and there was absolutely no reason to look up to him he should have been betrayed as a total buffoon who drugged himself to death before he was 25 You know how hard that is to do even if you were trying to do it? And you know what that one show he did I would have destroyed him at my best and I didn't take near the amount of drugs he ever took. S
So what I have to say is just do your cycle You went from 125 to 193 that's awesome man totally awesome just keep doing what you doing unless you start feeling things wrong and then go get a blood test of the doctors which you should be doing anyway. The thing is you went from 125 to 193 did you really believe that you were going to keep gaining at that rate. If you did two years from now you would be like 260. It doesn't work that way your gains are going to slow down now to about a pound a month if you're lucky. But that's a great goal a pound a month is 12 pure pounds of muscle in a year do you know at 12 pure pounds of muscle on a physique does to a physique how much it improves one tremendously. So don't get caught up on the scale You did a great job to get to 193 but those days are over for you those days of gain in 2025 lb on one cycle your past that now you should be shooting for a solid 5 lb on a cycle
You could add something to the test E and the tren but honestly I don't see it making a difference. You could throw in something like an oral dbol. Or ansdrol they could kick start things8

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk