• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Help with healing a pinched nerve

B

BlueDog10

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2022
Messages
8
Points
3
Its been probably four months or so I have been going to the chiropractor for a pinched nerve in my neck that the xray showed. Im still going to the chiropractor, but it flares up some and my arm constantly falls asleep feeling. I got two 5mg bottles of tb500 mixed with bpc 157. I also have 20ml of test cyp and 2 10ml bottles of 300mg Decca. I do not lift alot anymore. I am an electrician, and I usually work 6 10s. Can anyone help me with a vague idea of how much to reconstituted and how much how often to take. Also how much and how long to take the decca? 300mg a week good enough just to help heal
 
STEROID MARKET

STEROID MARKET

WE WORK EVEN WHEN YOU SLEEP!
Sponsor
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
74
Points
18
Hi!
First of all, what your chiropractor diagnosed with? Are you sure you don't need surgery? Secondly, did he give you recommendations with neck or self-massage exercises?
As for the drugs, your choice is quite reasonable. Both peptides and deca aimed at relaxing and restoring nerves and muscles. I won't recommend you to inrease your weekly dosage. However, you may add some painkillers (like diclofenac) and B vitamins. It will help you to decrease pain symptom and improve nerve conduction.
It's hard to tell you how much it will last. The recovery time depends on many factors like your age, state of the nervous system, exercises. Your job involves a lot of physical activity which really doesn't help with recovery. I suppose it’ll take months, if not more.
Just remember that peptides and deca only assist in the recovery process. You should really focus on nerve relaxation with exercises or surgical operation.
 
Top