• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help With TRT Issues

B

Bloop

Good day Ladies/Gents, sort of run out of options here and my Dr. doesn’t really have much answers.

I have been on TRT (Dr. prescribed) for about a year. 42 YO male 5 foot 11, 200 pounds. I lift but not anything crazy so def have about 25 pounds I could shed. My Low test is natural, meaning I never took anything before, my body just slowly wasn’t producing enough and it got to the point the doc said it’s time for TRT.

Dose is 100mg Intramusuclar once a week. Testosterone Enanthate.

I inject in the morning around 9am and by 2:00pm I feel exhausted and need to nap and am just useless. It’s like the day after heavy drinking level exhaustion but no headache or nausea. This lasts for several hours and by the evening I am back to normal.

I’ve had my bloodwork done a few times and apparently all is good but the thickness of my blood is high normal. Like right at the top.

Does anyone kindly have any experience, advice, thoughts as to how I can avoid this feeling or is this normal? Thanks 🙏