• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

hemobolin250

H

harley75

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
2
Points
1
Hello all going to up my juice to hemobolin250 now what would be a good combo with this.I know liver52 to go with it but anything else like amino 1500
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i wouldn't use this supplement, as it contains 3 methyl compounds which would be way overkill on the liver
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ i tried it before, it is okay to take but you will need to take some cycle support when waking up, and i suggest waiting around 4-6hours till taking the hemobolin.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
why do the randomly put in Tribulus Terrestis :rofl3::doh:

I would advice against it...
But if you do choose to cycle such product you well need a great pct and I recommend hawthorn berry, taurine and a good liver support supp for during your cycle.
 
Top