• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hercules; Who would make the best one?

D

drmarkp

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
10
Points
1
Out of all the pros, at any tier on the scene today (or even top amateurs). In fun, and in the spirit of Steve Reeves and Reg Park, who would make the best cast choice for Hercules? I will have to say Evan Centopani.:food-snacking:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I could see Wolf or Centopani.

Edit: I could see Layne doing a fair Hercules :dunnodude:
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
maxmontzer wearing the lions skin and performing epic chinups
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I could see Wolf or Centopani.

Edit: I could see Layne doing a fair Hercules :dunnodude:

i agree

and i wish layne would make some damn updates to his 'inside the life of a natural pro' series on BB.com hahaha
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Dennis Wolf.He speaks like Arnold did in Hercules in New York or maybe even worse.:D
 
Top