• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

hgh needles

O

omarios

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
1
Points
1
heyguy do i need a hgh needleto injecthgh with or can i use the gauge orange needles ?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
wtf is an orange gauge needle?
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
25 guage is the orange guage most likely. And to the original poster, yes you can use it but don't need too. Just pick up some insulin needles.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
31 g, 1/2 inch BD, is what I've read some people use. You can pick them up any place insulin needles are sold.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
31 g, 1/2 inch BD, is what I've read some people use. You can pick them up any place insulin needles are sold.

31 guage, damn those must be tiny as hell. I have 29 and scared I will bend it after I workout if I have to pin using IGF-1. But ya they will all work as long as you can draw up the solution and doesn't clog up the needle.
 

Similar threads

U
Replies
5
Views
3K
Big04pimpin
Big04pimpin
Top