• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HGH VS. Anabolics

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
also is it possible to have gotton fake gear? i mean its likely around here, its hard to get real stuff so obviously it isnt going to work for anybody, ill tell you what it did give me alot of fucking acne all over my back chest and shoulders, so i know it was fake gear, and i do think i have good genetics i gained alot of weight fast and it was all muscle this is the biggest and leanest i have ever been and i think if i get a good cycle going i think i will good pretty damn good for being 19, im a marine we dont settle for less thats just how i was trained, to be the best you can be and do the impossible and go the distance, so ima live up to the title i earned

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ummm..... if it gave you a bunch of acne all over your back and shoulders, that is a good indicator that the gear very well could have been legit.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ummm..... if it gave you a bunch of acne all over your back and shoulders, that is a good indicator that the gear very well could have been legit.

well ill keep you guys posted on how i react to the next cycle.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ya, when you inject fake gear aka just Oil. You shouldn't break out. You will just get nothing, well probably get fatter if you think your taking gear and eat accordingly.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GH needs to be stacked with anabolics in order to achieve muscle gains, GH alone will only help heal joints, old injuries and will increase the ability to aid in fat loss.. best stack that i have yet to take is GH, IGF LR3 with test..