• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HGH

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now if you guys let me play devils advocate for a minute. I always believed in taking HGH first then steroids. You might ask why? Well it comes down to how the drugs work. The simplest answer I can give is that steroids will not make you grow new muscle cells, it will only help you expand the ones that you have. Now HGH, on the other hand, can help you divide your cells and thus grow more cells. Now for simplicity sake, your muscle cells are small still but there are more of them, you will still be bigger than orignal. Now, when you take steroids, you will be able to take those new muscle cells to the same you could before HGH but there are more of them, thus more size.

Everyone that I have talked to couldn't find some holes in my logic. Now I doubt there ever will be a study on this but in theory it works.

I posted something similar to this a while back on here. I mean a long, long time ago also. Then I posted it on a few other sites as well and the responses weren't what I was looking for.

From all my research, I have came to the same conclusion as you.

MetalMX

MetalMX

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/koert/anabolic-steroids-gh-and-the-heart.htm

Have a look at this...

Anabolic Steroids, Growth Hormone, and Hypertrophy of the Heart

The study suggests that:

* Just like the Australians proved before, steroids are not as disastrous for the heart morphology as some agencies want you to believe;

* The combination with growth hormone does however add considerable cardiovascular risks to steroid cycles;

* The deleterious effects wear off during wash out periods.

It also suggests that grwoth hormone use was associated with enlargement of the left ventricular mass – the part of the heart that pumps oxygenated blood through the body to a significant degree.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what would be considered "Safer?" hgh or AAS?

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

AAS no doubt!