• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Hidetada Joins Team MD!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Hide_Joins_MD_1-1.jpg


I am proud to announce the signing of Hidetada Yamagishi to an exclusive MD contract.
Hide made history to be the first Japanese to step on the Mr. Olympia stage in 2007.
Hide will be writing a monthly column in Muscular Development Magazine, as well as
being very active contributor on the MD boards and web site.


Hide?s ?philosophy in training? is: ?an all or nothing mentality.
There is no such thing as impossible?train hard every day; and even harder the next day!?


With this philosophy, it?s no wonder that Hide continues to
improve as a professional bodybuilder.


2010 was a great year for Hide, placing 1st in the Orlando Show of
Champions, 2nd place at the Phoenix Pro, 2nd place at the New York Pro
and a respectable 10th place at a very competitive Mr. Olympia.


Hide is now preparing for his first pro show of the year: the 2011 IFBB Pro
Bodybuilding Weekly Championships, June 24th and 25th in Tampa, Florida.


Hide weighed 215 pounds at the 2010 Olympia and plans on competing at 225 pounds
when he steps on stage June 25th in Tampa. According to Hide, ?I will look my best ever.
I have packed on ten pounds of muscle and will be in my best condition.
I have had nine months since the Olympia to improve, especially my back!?


Hide trains at Gold?s Gym in Venice, California.
Stay tuned for tons of video on MD TV, as Hide, known as the
?Ultimate Warrior?, prepares for competition.


I wish Hide the very best with his bodybuilding career and
I am proud to have him as part of our Team MD All-Star Athletes.
​
 
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I hope he comes back strong! he isnt the most complete but he has amazing presentation and polish, the best in the sport.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
964
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top